Elektoinvest Switchgear Offer OEM Retrofits For Our Heritage Products.
With little or no modifications to the panel required, our products can greatly extend the life of your switchgear, giving you peace of mind and outstanding quality
A major attraction of retrofitting is the elimination of the need for disruptive re-cabling and no requirement for civils, transformer or cabling works. Retrofitting switchgear can extend the life expectancy of current assets by 30 years, dependent on the switchgear panel’s condition, whilst offering minimal disruption.
The benefits of retrofitting switchgear are:
- Maintains the fully certified rating of the combined replacement circuit breaker /existing switchgear
- Considerable life extension to your original switchgear
- Provision of a very low maintenance circuit breaker with few consumable spares
- Long term minimum cost of ownership
- Proven reliability of replacement circuit breaker
- Provision of a cost-effective method for the removal of bulk oil products
- No expensive civil works or HV cable disruptions required
- Removes the need for high capacity/high maintenance auxiliary power supplies
- Provision of circuit breakers with electrical trip/close facility
- Improvement of Health & Safety by removal of oil or SF6 gas
- Lower owner costs through virtually no maintenance requirements
- Uses existing design of primary and automatic secondary contacts